Tuesday, April 17, 2007

One Hamster, One Broccoli, One Million Smiles

Argh. Singnet. What is up with you every single time I have an assignment to do?! Rawr.

...

I was trying to get my assignment done because I have a deadline to meet tomorrow. (Er, it is tomorrow. Ah well, later, I mean.) And then the modem went crazy so I decided to blog.

I know it's been awhile. I have been so occupied with everything over here, it sometimes seems like I really do need 48 hours in a day.

But then knowing myself as I do, I'd probably find more than enough things to fill every one of those 48 hours anyway :s

...

This year will always be remembered in my life. No, not because I turned a quarter of a century old, but that I made a video that was watched by no less than a total of 2 million people around the world.

Even if only half of them smiled, that is an amazing, incredible, ridiculous 1 million smiles. 1 million days made better, for 1 million people.

I suppose if I died now, this would have to be the single, most spectacular achievement I ever made in my life.

The irony? I didn't even intend for it go beyond my Flickr photostream/Youtube traffic, the editing was dodgy and Youtube is so LQ.

But thank God I had the sense to edit it anyway. Goodness knows what (else) those crazy people would have done to it by now.
I am still boggling at the mail generated from this video alone. Some days I spend a few hours just clearing mail and deleting/blocking idiots off Youtube and Flickr.

...

Blue and Brie updates are on Flickr. Just click the photos :)

Blue
Blue

Brie
Brie


- 17 April 2007 5:27am -

2 comments:

El Servas said...

Well, I for one smiled with your video(s).
You touched a lot of ppl' hearts, Deb. :)
You should be proud.

Don't mind the few rough spots... just deal with it and don't let the bad stuff interfere too much. Is just not worth it. Concentrate in the good stuff around. Your pets, your friends, your family and your lover. :)

Hugs.

P.S. Please stop breaking the internet. ^_-

Unknown said...

Aww little Brie is looking so much better!!!